Saturday, January 23, 2010

5 weeks old today!

I can't believe that my little girl is 5 weeks today! She is starting to focus on our voices and faces and will even smile at us sometimes. It seems like we are finally starting to get the hang of things. It's like I woke up from a haze this week and started feeling human again. We got out of the house to go and visit all of my co-workers and they all thought she was adorable. And everyone thinks she looks just like Scott. I keep joking with Scott that she is adorable despite the fact that she got all of his genes!

I am reading the Babywise book and started following it this week. Taylor is doing pretty well on a schedule and even slept 3 four hour stretches last night! Wahoo! We are so excited! The book says that by 7 weeks they are capable of sleeping for 7 hours straight! 2 more weeks! Let's keep our fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment