Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy 4th of July (and Happy Birthday to Me!)


This was the first year that we have been home on the 4th of July in a long time, so we decided to have a pool party to celebrate my birthday. Scott bought me a new digital camera and I am so excited to start taking professional looking pictures. Scott posed for my first professional looking picture with my new camera! Model ready right! Or is it just my awsome photographer skills that make him look so good! He kinda looks scary!

Taylor enjoyed playing with her friend JD. Couldn't get them to both look in the same direction at the same time!


Scott went all out and made me a birthday cake...from scratch. It was sooooo yummy and he was so proud of it. It was the moistest cake I have ever had. It had french vanilla coffee, buttermilk and 4 sticks of butter in it. Can't go wrong with 4 sticks of butter!

Let's get a close-up of that cake!



It was a great day with family and friends! Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment