Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Trip to San Antonio




Scott had a conference in San Antonio this week so Taylor and I tagged along. He took the day off on Monday and we spent the day at the zoo. We did have a stroller, but Taylor spent most of the day on her Daddy's shoulders. She likes her new way to be carted around. Who needs a $400 stroller when your Daddy can just carry you everywhere!


Taylor didn't know what to think of the petting zoo. She tentatively reached out to pet the goats and made the funniest face! The San Antonio zoo is so cool. They have two sections dedicated to kids under 5. It was beautiful weather and we had a great day!
This is a picture in a park outside of the zoo. We have a happy girl! I was trying out my new camera and all of the new tricks I have been learning. I think I am getting pretty good if I do say so myself!

Taylor and I have put some miles on the BOB strolling all around downtown San Antonio. This morning we are at a Starbucks on the riverwalk enjoying breakfast with a view. In a minute we are going to check out the San Antonio Children's Museum. Yesterday we did the Alamo, RiverCenter Mall and hiked all the way to the farmers market. I was so excited to buy her some Mexican Marracas from the farmers market because she loves to shake things, but it broke before the day was over!

Although it has been a great trip, I am looking forward to being home so Taylor can sleep in her own bed. I have been sharing a bed with her for the past two nights to keep her from screaming and waking up all of the other hotel guests! She definitely takes after her mommy in sleeping! She is a thrasher and a bed hog! Can't blame her though, I like my personal space too!

No comments:

Post a Comment