Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Discovering New Toys!




I didn't think she was ready for it, but someone suggested that I try out the exersaucer. Yesterday, dad was late getting home from work, Taylor was fussy and Mommy was frazzled so I figured, "What the heck, let's give it a try!". She seemed to like it and was concentrating very hard on the toys but couldn't quite make the connection between her hand and her brain to reach out and touch the toys. Today she seems to have gotten the hang of it and it is so cute! She has only discovered the one toy for now, but I don't think it will be long before she gets around to the rest. I think the Bumbo is history. She has learned to arch her back and launch herself out of the Bumbo! So I am afraid to leave her alone in it. That was a waste!

Other milestones...Taylor loves to hold onto your hands and pull herself up onto her feet. She loves to be in a standing position and I think she is going to think for the rest of her life that every time she stands it should be accompanied by a "YEAH Taylor!" Also, in her world, every song ends in "YEAH Taylor!". She had her first trip to the Beach this past weekend and put her toes in the sand and immediately picked her feet back up in the air. She did take a nice long nap on the beach being lulled by the waves.

We took her 3 month pictures last week and I will post some soon. I have seen a few and they are adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment