Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Bumbo Time!

Taylor is 12 weeks and boy have we had a big week. Sleeping through the night is now the rule rather than the exception...YEAH Taylor! And when I say sleeping through the night, I am counting sleeping until 5 am as through the night! We moved up to our 3 - 6 month clothes. It was so sad to have to pack away all of the 0 - 3 clothes that she has outgrown. But she is looking mighty cute in her new spring wardrobe! In about 10 more diapers we are moving up to size 2...again so sad! Noticing a theme from my 91 percentile daughter? We tried out the Bumbo today and I think she likes it. We tried last week but she still slumped over in it. Today she looked like a Pro. And I didn't even plan it, but she had her purple elephant outfit on to match her Bumbo! Look at that beautiful smile! We scheduled her 3 month pictures for Friday. Can't wait! Well it sounds like naptime is over.

1 comment:

  1. Look at her...so cute and matching in the Bumbo! It's always nice to find ONE MORE PLACE to put the baby, huh! Her little smile is so contagious...put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete