Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Green Beans and Toes!


So it has been awhile since I have posted anything to the blog. so let me catch you up on what Taylor has been doing lately! She had discovered her toes and loves to snack on them. Occasionally she gets both feet in her mouth at the same time! She is also rolling over very well both ways. When I get her up in the morning she is never in the same place that we put her down at night. She somehow makes it to the other end of the crib, even in a swaddle!

We started solid food a couple of weeks ago. She loves the sweet potatoes, squash and peas, but hates the green beans. I had this lovely idea that I would buy organic vegetables and make all of her food. So last night I steamed some carrots and then chopped them up in my food processor, but they were still too chunky to feed to her. So Scott tried to mash them through a cheese grater and all we ended up with was a big huge mess. I tried to feed them to her and we just had carrots all over the counter and the floor. A few bites into my whole "make my own baby food experience" we ditched the carrots and went back to the Gerber peas which she proceeded to down. It is so cute, she takes your hand that has the spoon and brings it to her mouth if you don't get it there fast enough.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I made Judson's food, so we'll have to talk! My guys didn't care for green beans either, but I kept trying because I needed someone to share the can with:) I think it takes like 10 times sometimes for a kid to finally like a food...or that's what I heard anyway!

    ReplyDelete