Thursday, August 5, 2010

Weekend in New Orleans

Throwing a birthday party for my Great Papa and Great Grandma!

Taylor and Grandma Janet

Playing with all of my cousins! Taylor thought she was a big kid just like everybody else. I don't think that she get's that she is just a little baby. She had a great time playing with all of her girl cousins!

We went to New Orleans two weekends ago for our newphew Bradley's wedding. This was Taylor's second wedding in her short little life and we discovered that she really loves to dance! She did so good for it being a night wedding and way past her bedtime. Everytime she got cranky I would take her out to the dance floor and she would start waving her arms, kicking her legs and smiling. She loves music and loves to dance, just like her momma! We were even out there line dancing together to Footloose! I thought I was rather talented to be able to hold onto her and keep up with Footloose in heels! I love this picture of us all dressed up. Of course this is pre-wedding before it got hot and then none of us looked this good for the wedding! I couldn't keep her shoes or her bow on, but at least we have this beautiful picture! It was a beautiful wedding and a fun weekend spent with family.


No comments:

Post a Comment